So Brian's 30 now. Hooray! He received his first morbid balloon this weekend- very inspirational (kudos to Tammy from work).
On Friday we went to the wind tunnel in Eloy. It was more fun than I had imagined. We got to sport these awesome outfits- I didn't think we could get anymore hardcore- apparently I was wrong. As you can see, Brian was made for these glasses.
Inside the wind tunnel we dominated. There was a 12 year-old and an 8 year-old in our group and we completely trashed them with our skills. I'm not even sure why they bothered to come.


On our second try we even learned how to turn in circles- which was crazy. We plan to take more lessons so we can perform synchronized skydiving ballets in the near future.
The Saturday paintball session was great! It's kind of hard to find Derek in this picture- just look in the back row. I wouldn't have been able to find him- but he shot me in the face so I know he was there.
Scott and Allison showed up just in time to look really intimidating. Yes, everyone was VERY scared.
It was great to shoot at each other.Hopefully we will all get matching outfits and return to seek our revenge on the serial armpit shooter- who leaves his trademark by shooting unsuspecting girls in the armpit at short-range. What a jerk!
I have no pictures of the BBQ afterwards- but we had a BBQ. I'm sure everyone remembers. It was great.
Well Happy 30th Birthday Brian! I love you!
2 comments:
Hope you had a memorable birthday Brian- Kristen sure takes good care of you! Thanks for the great BBQ- we didn't want to leave, it was great to just hang out (and eat...and eat). Cute post!
happy bday brian! that was the funnest bday bash ever! i had a blast paint balling and swimming all afternoon with everyone. its not very often that i get saturdays off so i was so glad i got to come!
Post a Comment