


Jared was born 26 years ago on March 7, 1983. My birthday is on Mar. 9 so the night of the 7th we were all going over to Grandma and Grandad Rogers house for my birthday party. But I ended up going to the hospital instead and they had my party without me. I got to come home from the hospital on my birthday 2 days later. But Jared had yellow jauntice so I was sad to have to leave my sweet baby boy in the hospital and go home without him. Jared has brightened our lives with his fun sense of humor and his love and caring for our family and his nieces and nephews. We all miss him since he lives so far away and look forward to seeing him soon for the family Grand Canyon hike! We love you Jared, Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
OK so please excuse my first attempt to add pictures to a post. It's the thought that counts.
nice work mom. thanks. i look forward to walking into a big hole in a week or so with you all!
Post a Comment