ALLISON IN PARIS. That sounds like a title to a movie. What a fun place to spend your 23rd Birthday. We all love you so much. You add so much life, love, fun and BEAUTY to our family. What is the date you are going to be home? Everyone is asking and nobody seems to know.
Love you lots, Mom and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Allison-when I saw the date today it took me a minute to figure out what was so special about April 17! That was the day 23 years ago that I finally got the sister I had been waiting for!!! It was worth the wait! Love you Allison
Happy Birthday Al!! You will probably always remember this birthday. Hopefully you did something extra exciting for your birthday, that is besides being in Europe. Love ya and we can't wait to see some pictures. Enjoy!
Post a Comment