Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Suns Playoffs Party!!!
Hey, guys night at my house!!! I've already talked to most of you but I thought that I would make it official by putting it up here. The game starts at 7:30 but feel free to come early to get some Guitar Hero action in. I figure to make it easy so that we are not preparing anything (this is a guy's night) we should order pizza and wings. But if someone wanted to bring something to grill I wouldn't be opposed to it. Bring your favorite drink and some money to go in on the food. If anyone has a favorite kind of pizza or wings make a comment to this post. I'll see you Friday! Go SUNS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
peanut butter jelly time!!!
thats not fair its a guys night. looks like the girls will have to do something even more fun! lol
That sounds fun Brian. I'm up for a girls night. Leslie and Eileen had already asked about doing something on Friday if we want to make it a big bash. Are any of you available? And available for WHAT?
I heard girls are dumb
Thanks Jared, that song really cheered me up. We'll miss you at the party. I'll play a little Knights of Cydonia for you.
Sorry Al, this party is going to rock! good luck!
My vote for pizza and wings is:
Pizza- Rosattis/Papa Johns
Wings- Vine (there is one close)
Jared I'm getting you a large banana suit and moraccas for your next birthday.- Be ready!
I heard the girls are having another EAR-WAX party.....
I am down for some Pizza and Wings at the guys Suns Party! Papa Johns have a new deep dish pizza that is bomb...
Post a Comment